Terms And Conditions
***If you have any physical injuries and or medical conditions that may affect your ability to safely and properly participate in this activity, please consult your doctor prior to working out.
In exchange for permission to participate in Higher Ground Fitness classes and/or private sessions, I hereby enter into the following release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement and photo release. I, for myself, my heirs, spouse, executors, administrators, personal representatives and assignees, waive, release, discharge, indemnify, hold harmless and agree not to sue Higher Ground Fitness, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, landlords, lessees, sponsors, representatives, volunteers, and affiliates (hereafter the “Released Parties”) from, any and all liability, responsibility, damages, losses, claims, demands, actions, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from personal injury, accidents, illnesses, death and/or property loss caused in any manner, including theft, fire and the simple, active or passive negligence of the Released Parties, by my participation in Higher Ground Fitness classes. I herby understand that I am advised to move comfortably through the exercises and to work at their individual level of difficulty.
I acknowledge I have been advised to consult with my physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, cardiovascular problem, knee problem, back problem, neck problem, osteoporosis, or any other condition that may affect my participation and ability to participate in and to endure the exercise programs, and knowingly assume all risks relating to my participation in Higher Ground Fitness.
I acknowledge that I have discussed with my physician the appropriateness of the classes offered through Higher Ground Fitness in connection with any illness or condition that I now have or have previously had and that I knowingly execute this agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law. I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. This agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, the remaining portions will continue in full force and effect.
I agree to Higher Ground Fitness Rules and Policies:
A 12-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for all HGF virtual or studio class, no exceptions. A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for all HGF private sessions, no exceptions.
If you cancel within 12 hours of your scheduled start time, you will forfeit that class. If you are an unlimited monthly membership you will be charged a $10 "late cancellation fee" to the credit card on file.
If you fail to show up to your scheduled class without cancelling, you are considered a "no show". Clients who booked with a single session or Class Pack you will forfeit that class and incur a $10 no show charge. For clients on unlimited/auto-renewal memberships, you be charged a $20 "no show fee" to the credit card on file.
- For private sessions, if you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled private, you will forfeit the session. If you no show for the session, you will be charged an additional $40 to the credit card on file.
- For clients who late cancel to a "free class", you will be charge $5. For those who no-show to a free class, you will be charged $15.
- If you cannot make class please go to your profile, ‘my info’ ‘my schedule’ and click ‘cancel.’
- If you do not arrive to class by the scheduled start time, your machine will be released to a standby client.
- Any questions about our policy or wait-list please see our FAQ page.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Classes must be pre-paid. Please note that all members must provide credit card information in accordance with our 12-hour cancellation/no show policy.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- Grip socks are mandatory for safety/sanitary reasons and are available for purchase at the studio. But feel free to bring your own as well!
- If it is your first class you must arrive 10 mins early so that we can give you an introduction to the machine for your safety and those around you. If you come late you will forgo that class, we cannot stop once class has begun so please be prompt.